Google has released a new upgrade to the Google Ads API. Version 6.1.0, which was released on April 10, 2021, has been replaced by Beta 7.0. The Google Ads API lets you programmatically connect to your Google Ads accounts, allowing you to incorporate reports into your own stack and/or automate ad construction, bid changes, and bidding strategies.
Developers may use the API to connect directly to the Google Ads platform. Here are some of the features:
- Account management that is automated
- Reporting tailored to your needs
- Manage inventory-based ad
- Management of Bidding techniques that work
For simpler filtering and selection, google introduced ad_group_ad_label and ad_group_criterion_label labels. They changed the resource exceeded errors to give more information about the sort of limit that was exceeded and the number of resources that restriction allows. In test accounts, they currently have the following new assets: Callout assets, Structured snippet assets, Sitelinks assets
Here are some highlights of what’s new in version 7.0
- Both production and test accounts include promotional assets
- Manage campaign simulations and bidding strategies
- The Keyword Planning tool allows you to refine keywords using annotation data, set custom search volume date ranges, and get aggregated stats for keyword ideas and keywords in a keyword plan
- The API now supports Apple’s AKAdNetwork.
- You may now utilize campaign budget suggestions based on marginal ROI. If we expect a campaign’s ROI to increase, this proposal proposes changing the campaign’s budget.
- Advertisers may use this functionality to monitor how many SKAdNetwork conversions their iOS apps produce, as well as the value of those conversions in SKAdNetwork.
If you, your customers, or your toolset providers use the Google Ads API, you can now take advantage of new features that will help you accomplish more in less time. Check through the entire release notes to see what additional features you can utilize or recommend to your tool provider to make your work easier as a search marketer.